Thursday, November 5, 2009

INCHIES SAMPLER


Here is a sampler of some inchies I made when they first started showing up in the magazines and online.  I didn't stamp any of them - just used cut out images and a couple of photos, plus some tiny embellishments, cut out words and pen dots, etc.  Mounted them on a piece of cardstock and have them displayed on my bulletin board in my studio.  Fun to do; should do some more!!

On another note - Lynn Stevens is having a blogaversary party on her blog:  http://www.trashtotreasureart.blogspot.com/.  Check out the cool presents she will be giving away!!

Off to work today - maybe tomorrow I will finally have time to take part in some of this week's challenges!  Thanks for coming over!

2 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Thanks Joy, Congrats on figuring out how to link this. It took me forever to learn how. I'll be sure and add your name twice! Good Luck!!!
hugs Lynn

Jean Franks Beck said...

Love your inchies, Joy! The smallest I've gone is ATCs.... tried a Twinchie once. I'll have to give this a try, if I can find my glasses, LOL!