Thursday, February 11, 2010
This is a 6 x 6 page I have made for a project called the Penny Experiment which is an attempt to turn a found penny into one million dollars worth of food for food banks. The book I am working in is No. 9/100. It will be passed around to others who will add their own pages. When it is full it will be sold to raise money for food banks.
I used a patterned paper for the background and then stamped across it with pine needles distress ink, swiping the edges with it too. Added some collage elements, punched dots, ribbon and Prima flowers with a brad. Glued a found penny to the medallion in the top right corner, in keeping with the origin of the idea. Not sure if I am actually done with this; will keep looking at it from time to time to see if I want to add more to it before passing it along to Cheryl Carraway.