Saturday, May 22, 2010

another glue book page


Here is a two-page spread I have made for my gluebook.  I am having fun with Mary's online class.  She has a lot of great images to use and also her lessons are very informative, if you are interested.  You can sign up anytime.

I really don't have time to do challenges these days due to this class and a couple of swaps I am working on.  I can see that nice weather and getting yardwork and some cleaning done around here is also eating into my playtime!!  Guess I will just put the challenges and extra things on the back burner for awhile. 

Happy Spring to all and have a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day weekend! 

1 comment:

creativelenna said...

This is such a beautiful spread, Joy. i am glad you are making time to work on Mary's lessons! I hope you have a lovely weekend and enjoy some nice weather. : ) lenna