I didn't think I would be able to come up with anything for this week's colors at Summer of Color number three hosted by Kristin. But, I did make two ATC's that are pretty cool:
Dylusions spray inks and Ranger distress inks were used for creating the background. I masked off some loose stripes and sprayed over the tape. The inks did seep under the tape, but that made it more interesting. I used the cap from the Dylusions bottle to make some marks on the one and a stamp to make splotches on the other. The image on the right is from B Line Stamps. German foil scrap is from Artchix Studio.
Thanks for visiting. I'm off to check out some of the other creations.