Thursday, June 27, 2013

more book pages. . . .

for the local monthly swap with my friends.  Here is a page I did for Renee, whose theme is Paris, or anything French related.



This page was pretty much a LOVE page and I like the way it turned out.  The doily was made with a Martha Stewart punch that allows you to make different sizes of doilies, the smallest being 6 inches wide and the largest being 12 inches wide.  LOVE it! 

And here is a page I did for Maureen, whose theme is Halloween:



She also collects owls, so I thought this page was very appropriate for her and a bit spooky, too.

Just a reminder that Google reader is shutting down as of Monday.  If you are still interested in following my blog(s), you can do so at Bloglovin'.  Check it out.

Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

Nice pages! Love them!

susanne said...

wow Joy ..these book pages are so beautiful .. I'm so glad I came for a visit. Sending warm wishes, Susanne

Carol McCready said...

Beautiful pages. I'm sure they will love them.