Monday, October 28, 2013

book pages and an ATC

Here are some book pages for my local swap with two friends.  First, two Paris pages for Renee:


This is the front of the page.  Renee's favorite color is pink.  Here is the back page:



On both sides, I used a lot of rubber stamps and rubons, too, along with some washi tape.

Here are the two Halloween pages for Maureen.
The front:



And, the back:


Pretty spooky, if I do say so myself.  I had a lot of ArtChix Studio items that I used on these pages.  I am not a fan of Halloween, but Maureen is, in a big way.  She always has her house, yard and barn decked out for the whole month and culminates it with a huge Halloween bash every year. 

For the Paper Traders Yahoo group monthly lottery, I made this ATC:


Sprayed with Dylusions ink, sponged through a stencil and then stamped.  If I am lucky, I may win some fabulous ATC's from the other gals this month. 

Have a great day!


No comments: