Monday, January 6, 2014

january blue swap

This month's theme for A Swap for All Seasons was Thinking of You.  We were to make a card and a tag and also send some blue stash to one of the gals who signed up.


My card and tag are similar in nature (pardon the pun).  The bird image on the card was taken from the latest issue of Somerset Studio; they usually have some very nice clipart that I love using for cards or collages.  I also made an envelope for the card that matches the tag. 




Since my favorite color is blue, I had a lot of things to choose from to send to Pam in Arizona!

Looking forward to the February swap now - thanks to Linda Smith for hosting this very enjoyable swap.

4 comments:

Lin said...

What a lovely shade of blue, Joy, and your card and tag are wonderful - love the tone-on-tone!

Hope you are keeping cozy! See you soon!

Pam said...

Thank you so much. I loved the entire package. I had no idea the image was from Somerset. I thought they were vintage. I love the card and the envy is perfect.

Scrap for Joy said...

Very lovely card and tag..the shade of blue is stunning! This set says, not only, thinking of you but thinking of Spring!
xoxo
Joyce

Floren Styl said...

Simple free weight reduction includes an adjustment in your way of life. In any case dont be excessively severe on yourself and begin recording goals that can transform you mediumterm. http://brainammoadvice.com