Saturday, January 11, 2014

journal 52 week one

Chelle Stein is giving a free art journal prompt workshop which will run for the entire year.  I decided to join this group and hope I can actually do a journal page each week. This week's prompt was Up, Up and Away:



I used monoprints made on my Gelli Plate for a lot of the images on this page.  I drew the clouds and flower free hand and cut them from some of the prints.  The bird is a Stampers Anonymous stamp,the quote is from Inkadinkadoo and the letters are from DCWV.  I used Dylusions spray inks for the background and added some dots through a stencil with transparent modeling paste.  A splatter stamp was used to add some interest.

I am not very good at this art journal thing, but it will be fun to see what transpires over the year.  Hopefully I can stick to it.  :)

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Karen Dunbrook said...

love all the elements you added to your interesting card....