Sunday, August 8, 2010

FINAL ATC FOR GARDEN VARIETY SWAP

Today I took the time to make an ATC for the host of the Alpha Stamps garden variety postcard/ATC swap.  I made this one for Lenna and sure do hope she likes it!




The background is made with lettuce and stream dimensional pearls by Ranger.  Added some Magenta stamps and a tiny strip of music.  The items I purchased from Alpha Stamps are the images which are from K and Company and the tiny coppery German scrap along the bottom (love this!).  

Am hoping to get this in the mail tomorrow!!  Thanks, again, Lenna for such a fun swap.  

2 comments:

creativelenna said...

oh Joy, this is awesome. I love it so much! Thank you. I am so "out of it" I have never heard of Ranger dimensional pearls before - I can't wait too see them close up!

Lynn Stevens said...

Breathtaking and I see she Loves it too!