Monday, August 19, 2013

a journal spread and an ATC


Over the weekend I had a chance to make an ATC for the Paper Traders monthly lottery.  I didn't start out with a Paris theme in mind, but this is how it ended up:


I used Faber Castell gelatos on a watercolor ATC base to make a background and added some rubber stamping.  The image of the girl is from ArtChix studio and the washi tape is from Cavellini.  The transparency over the image is also from ArtChix. A red heart and some red Stickles glitter added some extra color and bling.

Here is my latest journal spread, which was actually done a couple of weeks ago. 



I disliked the background but I continued on and added the various butterflies.  Still not crazy about this!  :(

I am hoping to work on two more upcoming swaps this week if I find some free time to do so!

Hope your week is a good one!

1 comment:

Carol McCready said...

Love your ATC. Like that you added the red heart for a pop of color.

The journal page looks great to me. I think the background colors, printed and music papers look wonderful together.