Friday, August 9, 2013

ATC's using maps

is the theme for one of the Paper Traders current swaps.  Here are mine:



These are a bit different than my usual style of making backgrounds and then adding my collage elements over them.  I kinda' like the way they turned out.  I used rubber stamps, an apple from a cookbook, the heart from a Crafty Individuals collage sheet, a postage stamp and lots of glitter.

I never know what the end results will be when I am working on any collage.  I just start assembling things and it somehow falls into place!

Have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

Carol McCready said...

They're fantastic. Just love
them.

Carolyn Albro said...

I love these. Did you ever get this swap back? I just realized I didn't get mine...

Carolyn Albro said...

I love these. Did you ever get this swap back? I just realized I didn't get mine...