Saturday, August 31, 2013

another page for Renee's book

My friends and I were unable to meet on the second Wednesday of August for our book page exchange, so we met this past week.  Here is the front of the page I did for Renee:



And, here is the back:


Pretty simple pages using a freebie collage sheet I have had for awhile.  The background patterned paper was purchased at a local craft store along with the fluffy flower.  I love placing a piece of mica over an image.  This time I roughly cut it into a heart shape for this pretty gal.  I used some rubons, a sentiment stamp and lots of glitter on the front page.  On the back, I used a punched fleur de lis, some braided trim and more glitter!!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Carol McCready said...

Very pretty. Love the vintage
images along with all that pink.